Producing a large event in house can easily disrupt a non-profit’s day-to-day fundraising activities, critical to survival and success. Hiring Union3 is like adding another person to your development staff for the duration of the event planning process. We attend board and planning committee meetings and work directly with committee chairs to create a successful event. Our goal is to ensure the development team can keep their focus on fundraising without getting bogged down by event logistics or being inundated with questions from your committee.
Our nonprofit services include:
- Budget management
- Sponsor nurturing
- Logistics planning
- Venue and vendor negotiation and coordination
- Volunteer and committee management
- Program and timeline development
- Alternative fundraising and engagement strategies
- Event design and concept development
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.